oUr PeBoRiT PiNoY P!O!P!

Intro of sorts, this blog is just a look at the past, present & future of the assorted music released by bands & artists in the Philippines & the numerous ones based outside the motherland...from Rock, Reggae, Alternative, Folk, Indiepop, Electronica, New Wave, Goth, Punk, etc. Well, some did ask me, why do I have to call it POP...'my music is this and that and it's anything but' you might say...well, click here for the reason. Anyway, turn up the volume!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Cover Kuber Cober Kuver CoversDayToday!!! Part 3

My apologies for the backdated postings...I had a lot on my plate these past few weeks and never had the chance to finish off on some postings. I eventually missed out on putting up the covers song on the 25th of this month...so thru the magic of blogging...I just have to back date the damn thing...so here we are...back to the previous day of the 25th...who said you can't travel back in time?...you just did...anyways, I just saw this on the net today via a posting by Jim Ayson of PhilMusic...and checking out the links from that link and er, a few more links I then I ended up in a band's page! The band is called Squeezers...unsigned, melodic and upbeat and they sound like a lot of fun...and the first song was a cover! so I might as well post this for this month's coversday song...enjoy it like I did! Hey...I'd love to get a copy of their CDR-EP!....it's out there...somewhere....

Squeezers - Iskul Bukol
(Tito, Vic And Joey Cover)
(from cyberspace....check out more songs from the
band
here!)

**************************




2 Comments:

At September 08, 2006 1:34 AM, Blogger eLf ideas said...

I was quite busy, still am. I have to juggle works. Kakapagod!

But, regardless, I and Emong Payaso resumed our recording project. We re-rendered the drum tracks and a few melody tracks for the "Karnabal" project. Medyo muddy kasi yung first layout.

Sana matapos na at nang mapadalhan na kita ng copy.

Nasa akin na yung ibibigay kong Pymyth Prahn CD, hinahanap ko yung CD sleeve among my piles of stuff. Hehehe. Basta, soon...

Keep on blogging. Ako e mabagal ngayon. Hehehe.

 
At September 12, 2006 9:36 AM, Blogger ourpeboritp!o!p! said...

Thanks for dropping by Alf, it's always a pleasure to read your comments!...I can't wait to hear your new project as Half Man, Half Elf!...BILIS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home